Do you know, “96% recommend Canada as a top study destination?”
Of course, this ample-rich country is versatile, multi-culture, welcoming to immigrants, & known for providing quality education & medical healthcare.
So, are you the one, planning to study in Canada? Then your trusted visa partner – Axis Visa Immigration is here to provide you with the quick & easy important for Canada Study Visa Process.
Let’s start now!
What is Canada Study Visa?
A Canada study visa, also known as a Canadian study permit, is a document issued by the Government of Canada that allows you or foreign students to study in Canada at a designated learning institution (DLI). A study permit is usually valid for the duration of the study program, and it is a mandatory requirement for international students who want to study in Canada for more than six months.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
To get the Canada study visa, you need to follow this eligibility criterion:-
1. To be eligible for entry into Canada as a fully vaccinated traveller, you must have received an accepted vaccine such as AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, Bharat Biotech Covaxin, and others.
2. In addition, you must have been accepted by a designated learning institute (DLI).
3. To obtain a study permit, you must demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation costs for yourself and any accompanying family members.
4. You must also provide a police verification certificate to prove that you have a clean background and no criminal record.
5. Furthermore, you need to undergo a medical check-up and obtain a medical certificate confirming that you are in good health.
Which Documents are Required to Apply for Canada Study Permit?
Right documentation matters the most!!
Therefore, take the help of a trusted immigration partner for the Canada Study Visa Process – Axis Visa Immigration or follow these steps:-
1. Valid Passport
To apply for a study permit in Canada, you must possess a valid passport having a validity that covers the duration of your intended stay in Canada.
For example:- if you are planning to enroll in a two-year course from Jan 2022 then your passport must be valid until Jan 2024.
2. Acceptance Letter by a Designated Learning Institute
An Acceptance Letter by a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada is a formal letter sent by a Canadian educational institution to an international student who has applied and been accepted to study at the institution.
An essential component of the application for a study visa is the DLI’s Acceptance Letter. It states the specifics of the programme of study, such as the start and end dates, the cost of tuition, and any other pertinent information, and verifies that the student has been accepted by a recognised educational institution in Canada.
3. Proof of Funds
You are required to provide proof of funds to show that you have enough money to support yourself while you are studying in Canada. The amount of funds required depends on the length of your stay and the location of your studies.
Here are some of the types of documents that you can use to demonstrate proof of funds:
- Bank statements: You can provide recent bank statements that show your financial transactions over the past few months. This should include details of your account balance, transactions, and any overdraft protection you have.
- Proof of income: If you have a job, you can provide recent pay stubs or a letter from your employer stating your salary and job details.
- Scholarship letter: If you have been awarded a scholarship, you can provide a letter from the scholarship provider confirming the amount of funding you will receive.
- Proof of investment: If you have invested in stocks, mutual funds, or property, you can provide documentation of your investments and their current value.
- Loan documents: If you have taken out a loan, you can provide documents showing the amount of the loan, the repayment schedule, and the interest rate.
4. Your Passport Size Photographs
To proceed further, your recent two-passport size photographs will be required for offline & for online, you must have a digital copy of the photograph which should not be more than 4MB. In addition to this, your name & date of birth must be also written on the back of each photo.
5. Medical Examination
Medical examination has a goal to make your healthy & successful move to Canada that includes the following:-
· Medical history:- The panel physician will ask you about your medical history, including any illnesses, surgeries, or medical conditions you have had in the past.
· Physical examination: The panel physician will perform a physical examination, including measurements of your height, weight, and blood pressure. They will also check your eyes, ears, nose, throat, and heart, and perform a general examination of your body.
· Laboratory tests: The panel physician will take a blood test and a urine sample to check for various medical conditions, such as tuberculosis, HIV, and other infectious diseases.
· Chest x-ray: You will also be required to undergo a chest x-ray to check for tuberculosis.
· Additional tests: Depending on your medical history and the results of the initial tests, the panel physician may request additional tests or referrals to specialists.
6. Your Score in English Language Proficiency Exam Test
Above all, the most important thing is to submit your English Language proficiency score to confirm your admission to the Canadian University with the required test like TOEFL & IELTS, etc.
7. Letter for Explanation
A letter of explanation is a document that you may be asked to provide as part of your application for a Canada study visa, work permit, or permanent residency. The purpose of the letter is to provide additional information or clarification about certain aspects of your application.
The letter of explanation should be written clearly and concisely and should address any concerns or questions that the visa officer may have about your application. It is important to be truthful and provide as much detail as possible in your letter.
In the last, you can proceed with paying CAD 150 application fee.
Axis Visa Immigration is Next to You!
Yes, Axis Visa Immigration is your dedicated immigration for making your study abroad effortless with the right consultancy & process.
For Canada Study Visa Process, we have an experienced immigration team to offer you one-to-one consultancy, so just give us a call & let our experts help you.
Talk to our experts now!